COOPERATIVE ANNUAL PROGRESS REPORT INFORMATION SYSTEM
Users’ Guide for Cooperatives
In order todeliver fast, easy and convenient services to the cooperatives, the CDA utilized the current trends in information technology which is the internet.
II. Site Address: http://www.cda.gov.ph
III. General Guidelines:
1. Recommended Browsers
a. Google Chrome
For Google Chrome browser: If you see this page, just click Proceed anyway button
2. Required installed applications, plug-ins and other deviceable to print the CAPR, and other reports generated by the CAPR system:
2.1 PDF reader (version 10 or higher)
3. Ensure that there is an internet connection. The recommended internet speed is 5MBps
4. Close other browsers and applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) to free system memory.
COOPERATIVE ANNUAL PROGRESS REPORT SUBMISSION
The CAPRIS is a system that allows cooperatives to submit the CAPR report online. An acknowledgement receipt/letter will be generated by the system with a reference ID that will serve as basis by the cooperative in confirmation of the online submission of the CAPR.
A. General Instructions:
1. All data fields are required fields and should be filled-out with appropriate information. No data field should be left unfilled.
Write 0 (zero) for none in fields requiring numerical value and NA (Not Applicable) for fields requiring words/terminologies.
2. CAPR may only be submitted once ANNUALLY within one hundred twenty (120) days after the end of the calendar year.
3. Submission of CAPR shall be done electronically through http://www.cda.gov.ph in accordance to MC No. 2-14-05. Likewise, the cooperative shall submit to the Authority, through the Extension Office, one (1) copy of the encoded CAPR Form within five (5) days from the electronic submission duly signed by the Accountable Officer.
4. Only Authorized Representative/s of the Cooperative shall encode from the online CAPR Form.
5. The Chairman and the General Manager shall certify to the truthfulness and correctness of the information contained herein.
6. Once completed, the Cooperative Representative shall click the SUBMIT button taking into consideration the reference ID which will certify that the submission has been done electronically.
7. The Cooperative Representative shall then save and/or print the report.
8. The printed CAPR from the online submission shall be submitted to their respective Extension Office where the cooperative was registered within five (5) days from the electronic submission duly signed by the Accountable Officer.
STEPS IN COOPERATIVE ANNUAL PROGRESS REPORT ON-LINE SUBMISSION
Step 1: Clientand/or cooperative – the client and/or cooperatives may submit the Cooperative Annual Progress Report on-line through the http://www.cda.gov.ph. Click the icon/link->Submit CAPR online.
Step 2: The On-Line CAPR Submission Form Home Page will be loaded. Fill-out the necessary input fields, then click the PROCESS button.
Step 3: If the all inputted credentials are correct, a confirmation pop-up box will appear, and the CAPR On-Line Form will be loaded.
Step 4: Fill-up the necessary fields, then click Submit button.
Types of Input Fields in the ON-LINE CAPR FORM:
1. Drop-down listbox
2. Date picker
3. Input textbox
COMPLETE ON-LINE CAPR FORM SCREEN SHOTS:
Step 5: After clicking Submit button, a confirmation pop-up message will appear, and an on-line filled-out CAPR Form will be generated with an acknowledgement letter as cover page. Print this form by pressing CTRL-P on the keyboard, choose the appropriate printer and set the number of copies, then click print.
SAMPLE ON-LINE CAPR FORM PRINT-OUT:
Step 6: The printed CAPR form shall be submitted to the respective Extension Office where the cooperative was registered within five (5) days from the electronic submission duly signed by the Accountable Officer/s.
--End of CAPR On-Line Submission Process--