RFQ NO. 21-02
INVITATION FOR NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT DUE TO TWO-FAILED BIDDINGS
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BRAND NEW MOTOR VEHICLE
- The Cooperative Development Authority – Region 02 Extension Office intends to procure one (1) BRAND NEW MOTOR VEHICLE with the Approved Budget for Contract (ABC) of ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED FORTY-NINE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED FOURTEEN PESOS AND 80/100 (P1,249,714.80).
- The CDA – Region 02 EO, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), now invites technically, legally, and financially capable suppliers for the said motor vehicle.
- The procurement procedure for this requirement id Negotiated Procurement pursuant to Section 53.1 of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of the republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act,” including Annex H thereof.
The BAC will engage in negotiations with a sufficient number of suppliers to ensure effective competition. The selection of the successful offer shall be based on the best and final offer that will be submitted on the specified date shown below, and which would meet the minimum technical specifications required.
- Interested Bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat at the address given below from June 18 to July 13, 2021 at 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- The schedule of bidding activities is herein stated below:
Posting of Request for Submission of Price Quotations – June 18, 2021
Issuance and Availability of Request for Quotation and Other Procurement Documents – June 18 to July 13, 2021
Preliminary Conference/clarification/Issuance of Amendments – July 1, 2021, 9:00 AM, CDA R02 EO
Submission of filled Out Request for Quotation and Technical Requirements – July 14, 2021, 11:00AM, CDA R02 EO
Opening of Request for Quotations – July 14, 2021, 1:00Pm, CDA R02 EO
- Interested bidders shall submit the following documents in sealed envelopes, labeled as “Negotiated Document”, with the title project name of the bidder, address of the Bidder, and contact details of the bidder, addressed to the undersigned:
Class “A” Documents
- PhilGEPS Certificate of Registration with Annex A or Class “A” eligibility documents:
- Statement of all On-going Private and Government Contracts, including Contracts Awarded but not yet started, if any (Annex I)
- Statement of Single Largest Completed Contract, which is similar in nature within (20 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids (Annex II), Any of the following documents must be submitted corresponding to listed contracts per submitted Annex II:
- Copy of End-user’s Acceptance; · Official Receipts; or
- Sales Invoice
- Compliance with Schedule of Requirements (Annex III); e. Compliance with Technical Specifications (Annex IV);
- Omnibus Sworn Statement using the form prescribed (Annex V) g. Compliance with Technical Bid Form (Annex VI);
- Bid Securing Declaration in any of the following forms:
- Cash or cashier’s/manager’s check, bank draft/guarantee or irrevocable letter of credit, issued by a Universal or Commercial Bank (2% of the ABC); or
- Surety bond (5% of the ABC) with a Certificate from the Insurance Commission; or
- Bid Securing Declaration (Annex VII);
- Duly signed Net financial Contracting Capacity Computation (NFCC); and
- Authority of the Signator
Class “B” Documents
- Copy of Joint Venture Agreement or the Duly Notarized Statement in accordance with Section 23.1(b) of the 2016 Revised IRR, if applicable
7. The LCP reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to terminate the procurement process at any time prior to awarding of contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected suppliers.
ARTEMIO N. GUZMAN
Bids and Awards Committee