“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” ―John Holmes
Cooperative of Allegro Microsystems Employees (CAMPE) through its BOD, Officers and staff headed the call for service to its members last March 18, 2020. The following were implemented by the cooperative during the ongoing Enhanced Community Quarantine:
1. BOD and Officers have immediately initiated a special online meeting and officially resolved a Memorandum 04-00 dated March 18, 2020 for an urgent allocation and release of CALAMITY LOAN ASSISTANCE with no interest and longer term of payment. Loans have been made available on March 20, 2020 via bank transfer to member’s accounts for fast, convenient and secured transaction while they observe the ‘stay-at-home’ policy.
2. BOD and Officers have conducted a virtual meeting last April 03, 2020 and came-up with a Memorandum 04-01 to suspend the Capital Contribution and Loan Amortization/Deduction falling due during the ECQ period, in compliance to R.A. No. 11469.
3. Officers and staffs continued to stay in-touch through social media, to process and continue FAST LOAN assistance through available online facility.
4. CAMPE continued to process the PATRONAGE REFUND and DIVIDENDS as included in the Memorandum 04–00 and distributed through the bank account of each member as scheduled this March and April 2020.
5. CAMPE has responded to the call of Allegro who requested for an accommodation for some of its employees and immediately opened its space (board room, gallery, lobby, AVR) for stay-ins following the ECQ policy.
6. CAMPE had awarded the security personnel and staff with hazard pays to acknowledge their continued support and services amid the present risk.
By: SKS and CAMPE Mgt. and staff – Some temporary foam sheets setup at CAMPE, for Allegro employees who preferred to stay near working place – The tireless security personnel on-duty.