On October 6, 2023, 1 P.M. at Lakeshore Hall, C6, Lower Bicutan, Taguig City, the Koop Kapatid Memoranda of Agreement (MOA) between six Taguig City Big Brother Cooperatives (Partner Cooperatives) and ten Taguig City Small Brother Cooperatives (Beneficiary Cooperatives) were signed.
During the signing ceremony, the following Big Brother Cooperatives were recognized and acknowledged by Ms. Imelda Heraldo, General Manager of DOE Employees MPC together with their Small Brother Cooperatives:
- Koop King Multipurpose Cooperative – Big Brother
- Guadalupe Taguig C-5 Transport Service Cooperative – Small Brother
- Department of Energy Employees Multipurpose Cooperative (DOE-EMPC) – Big Brother
- Ricardo G. Papa Sr. Memorial High School Teachers & Staff MPC – Small Brother
- Excellent People’s Multi-Purpose Cooperative – Big Brother
- AFP PNP Housing Taguig Guadalupe Transport Cooperative (AFPHOTAGUA) – Small
- Brother N2NISF Savings and Credit Cooperative – Small Cooperative
- ACDI Multipurpose Cooperative – Big Brother
- Angat Pinoy Online Service Cooperative (APOSC) – Small Brother
- Bonifacio Heights (BH) Multi-Purpose Cooperative – Small Brother
- Philippine Army Finance Center Producers Integrated Cooperative (PAFCPIC) – Big Brother
- Continental GBS Manila Employees Credit Cooperative – Small Brother
- Financial Transformation Center Credit Cooperative – Small Brother
- Philippine Army Finance Transport Service Cooperative – Small Cooperative
- Simbayanan Ni Maria Multipurpose Cooperative – Big Brother
- Taguig Kakanin Producers Cooperative – Small Brother
BGen. Francisco M. Paredes (Ret), Chairperson of the Philippine Army Finance Center Producers Integrated Cooperative (PAFCPIC) and Mr. Robert J. Noces, Chairperson of the AFP PNP Housing Taguig Guadalupe Transport Cooperative (AFPHOTAGUA) gave their manifestation of commitment and support, and grateful appreciation, respectively.
It is with great hope that this Koop Kapatid endeavor will not only advance and empower the Beneficiary Cooperatives, but encourage as well other large cooperatives to participate in the program.
The signing of Memoranda of Agreement (MOA) was witnessed by CDA-NCR Regional Director, Pedro T. Defensor, Jr., Taguig CDO Head, Ms. Lecira V. Juarez, Taguig CDC Chairperson, Col. Felino R. Natividad PAF (Ret), Chairman of the Committee on Cooperatives, Councilor Carlito Magundayao Ogalinola, Vice-Chair Councilor Alex Penolio, Congressman Ricardo “Ading” Cruz of Pateros, Taguig CDS II, Marilou M. Valencia, and Taguig CDO Staff.