UMSCPFW TOGETHER W/ CENRO PQUE AND OTHER LGU CONDUCTS PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES TO SAFEGUARD THE BULUNGAN SEAFOOD MARKET
March 19, 2020 (Thursday) The Unified Marketing and Services Cooperatives of Paranaque Fishermans Wharf together with CENRO Pque and the LGU conducted the flushing and disinfection of the whole area of Paranaque Fisherman’s Wharf also known as Bulungan. CENRO PQUE headed by Sir Bernie Amurao and his team accompanied by the officers of UMSCPFW went door to door and flushed every section of Bulungan to prevent the spread of the imminent threat that is COVID-19. Moreover, the UMSCPFW set forth guidelines/regulations as to the operation of the whole Bulungan. Guidelines must be followed by all traders/vendors, consumers, and even families that live within the vicinity.
These guidelines are in accordance with Proclamation #922 (Declaring a State of Public Health Emergency throughout the Philippines).
As stated are the following:
1. Ugaliing maghugas lagi ng kamay gamit ang tubig at sabon, at gumamit ng mga alcohol-based sanitizers.
2. Iwasan hawakan ang mukha nang hindi naghuhugas ng kamay.
3. Iwasan ang contact sa mga hayop at mga taong may sin tomas ng sakit.
4. Gumamit ng tisyu o malinis na panyo sa tuwing babahing.
5. Uminom ng maraming tubig.
6. Kumain ng masusunstansyang pagkain at siguraduhing maayos ang pagkakaluto nito.
7. Ugaliing maglinis ng iyong pwesto/ kapaligiran ng 24-oras.
8. Iwasang maglagay ng mga kalakal (Tahong, alimasag, at anumang klase ng isda) sa lapag o sa semento.
9. Agarang kumunsulta sa pinakamalapit na health facility kung may lagnat, ubo, sipon, at iba pang sintomas ng sakit.
Thus, curfew and checkpoint are strictly implemented with the following time schedules: · 10 pm to 8 am – wharf is open · 2. 8 am to 9 pm – There should be no people in the premises (even vendors and offices) ·
STRICTLY NO FACEMASK, NO ID (umscpfw id) NO ENTRY. This is the directive that the PNP Maritime Group and the Philippine Coast Guard are trying to adhere. The directive is made plain and simple TO NEVER SPREAD COVID 19. This step proves to be vital as it suppresses the spread of COVID-19.