The COOPERATIVE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY CENTRAL OFFICE (CDA-CO) Disposal Committee will receive sealed bids until November 17, 2017, 10:00A.M. at the Administrative Division-General Services Section, 827 Aurora Boulevard, service Road, Brgy. Immaculate Conception, Cubao, Quezon City for the sale of the following unserviceable properties on an “As is Where is” basis:
REMINDERS TO BIDDERS:
- To inspect the properties to determine their actual condition before the bidding.
- To submit their bid using the CDA official Bid Form. No Bid Form will be released unless an actual inspection of the above items have been undertaken.
- To be on time. Bids submitted later than the stated deadline will not be accepted.
- Issuance of bid forms and inspection of the above items will be from October 30 2017 to November 16, 2017.
- Deadline for submission of Bids will be on November 17, 2017 at exactly 10:00AM.
- The Opening of sealed bids will be on November 17, 2017, 2:00PM at the CDA Central Office Ground Floor Conference Room.
THE CDA DISPOSAL COMMITTEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL SUBMITTED BIDS TO WAIVE ANY DEFICIENCIES FOUND THEREIN, AND TO ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE CDA.
For details and schedule of inspection please call the Administrative Division-General Services Section, Attention: Messrs. RONALDO G. MINLAY/ELMER A. BAJADO at Tel. Number 723-83-06.
(Sgd) GIOVANNI T. PLATERO
Acting Executive Director
Chairman, CDA Disposal Committee