In view of the forthcoming National Summit on GAD in Cooperatives to be held on April 2 – 3, 2020 in Davao City, updates on registration details and program of activities are hereto posted:
- Updated Registration Details (download)
- Enhanced Program of Activities (download)
The 4th National Summit on GAD in Cooperatives aims to:
- Sustain gender and development (GAD) mainstreaming in co-ops
- Recognize and strengthen the participation, partnership, and voice of the youth in gender equality (GE) and climate change for co-op and community development
- Identify and flex/activate the role of co-ops in climate change adaptation and mitigation
- Issue a call for action to all co-ops, legislators, government agencies, and civil society to help co-ops become even stronger resilient and sustainable organizations.
Everyone is invited to participate!
Enhanced_summit_Program_for cda_feb5 2020