INVITATION TO RE-BID
FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BRAND NEW MOTOR VEHICLE WITH CONTRACT NO. CDA-GOODS-2021-01
- The COOPERATIVE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (CDA) Tuguegarao Extension Office, through the authorized appropriations under the FY 2021 General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED FORTY-NINE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED FOURTEEN PESOS AND 80/100 (P1,249,714.80) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under contract for the Supply and Delivery of Brand New Motor Vehicle. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at Bid opening.
- The CDA through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) now invites eligible and interested Bidders for the purchase of Supply and Delivery of Brand New Motor Vehicle. Delivery of the goods shall be in accordance with the Delivery Schedule under Section VI. Schedule of Requirements and Section VII. Technical Specifications. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of the Pre-Bid Conference, contracts similar to the Project worth at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders (ITB).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using nondiscretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act No. 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to Republic Act 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Mondays to Fridays.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may get by interested Bidders from the address given below and may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS).
- The CDA BAC will hold a PRE-BID CONFERENCE on April 8, 2021 (Thursday), 01:00 P.M. at the CDA Conference Room, 2/F, CDA Building, No. 7 Dalan na Pagayaya corner Pavvurulun, Regional Government Center, Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan which shall be participated by all interested parties.
- Bids must be delivered/submitted to the address below on or before April 21, 2021 (WEDNESDAY) until 11:00 A.M. only (cut-off-time). All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
BID OPENING shall be on April 21, 2021, Wednesday, at 1:00 P.M. to be held at the CDA Conference Room, 2/F, CDA Building, No. 7 Dalan na Pagayaya corner Pavvurulun, Regional Government Center, Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The CDA and/or its BAC reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
THE CDA BAC SECRETARIAT
Ground Floor, CDA Building, No. 7 Dalan na Pagayaya corner Pavvurulun, Regional Government Center, Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
Telephone No. (078) 377-1173
ARTEMIO N. GUZMAN
Chairman, Bids & Awards Committee
Date of Publication: March 31, 2021