Driver (Job Order)
Salary – P17,280.00
Under immediate supervision operates assigned motor vehicle of the Office; attends to minor repairs and engine troubleshooting; and does related work.
- Must be at least High School graduate, preferably with TESDA Driving Course Certificate;
- With at least a 1 year of relevant experience as company/personal driver;
- With at least a 1 year of relevant experience in maintenance and troubleshooting;
- Knowledgeable in using Waze and Google Map;
- Preferably residing in Laguna;
- Must have Professional Driver’s License .
- Application letter addressed to Mr. Pedro T. Defensor, Jr., Regional Director, stating the position applying for;
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) with Work Experience Sheet;
- Original copy of Employment Certificate;
- Original copy of NBI Clearance;
- Photocopy of Professional Driver’s License ;
- Photocopy of Diploma and/or Transcript of Records or Vocational Course Certificate.